At the Annual General Meeting of shareholders in Castellum AB (publ), on Thursday, March 17, 2016, following proposals will, inter alia, be presented:
- A distribution of SEK 4.90 per share and Monday, March 21, 2016 as the record day for distribution.
- The existing Board members Charlotte Strömberg, Per Berggren, Anna-Karin Hatt, Christer Jacobson, Nina Linander and Johan Skoglund are proposed to be re-elected as Board members. Jan Åke Jonsson has declined re-election. Furthermore, Christina Karlsson Kazeem is proposed to be elected as new member of the Board of Directors. Charlotte Strömberg is proposed to be re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Further, remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors is proposed to be the following (2015 resolution within brackets).
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors: SEK 720,000 (SEK 640,000).
- Other members of the Board of Directors: SEK 315,000 (SEK 300,000).
- Member of the Board of Directors’ Remuneration Committee, including the Chairman: SEK 30,000 (SEK 30,000).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors’ Audit and Finance Committee: SEK 50,000 (SEK 50,000).
- Other members of the Board of Directors’ Audit and Finance Committee: SEK 35,000 (SEK 35,000).
The proposed total remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors, including remuneration for committee work, accordingly amounts to SEK 2,820,000 (SEK 2,650,000).
- A new Election Committee shall be established in preparation for the Annual General Meeting 2017. For this purpose the Chairman of the Board of Directors will contact the three largest ownership registered or otherwise known shareholders as per the last share trading day in August 2016 and to invite them to each appoint one member of the Election Committee. The names of the members of the Election Committee shall be made public no later than six months prior to the next Annual General Meeting.
- Renewal of the three-year incentive program to members of the executive management, i.e. executive group management, which has been applied by Castellum during several periods.
- Authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve to acquire and transfer the company’s own shares until the next Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
Appendix: the Summons
Castellum AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
For further information, please contact
Charlotte Strömberg, Chairman of the Board of Directors. Phone +46 702 77 04 03
Henrik Saxborn, CEO, Phone +46 31-60 74 50
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden. The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 42 billion, and comprises premises for office, retail, warehouse and industrial purposes with a total lettable area of approx 3.4 million sq.m. The real estate portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
Castellum sustainability performance has, during 2015, been awarded with two top distinctions. The World Green Building Council’s award Business Leadership in Sustainability and “Green Star 2015” by GRESB which means that Castellum is one of the highest ranking companies in the world in the real estate sector.
Castellum is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm AB Large Cap.
Castellum AB (publ), Box 2269, SE-403 14 Gothenburg | Org nr/Corp Id no SE 556475-5550 | Phone +46 31 60 74 00 Fax +46 31 13 17 55