At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of shareholders in Castellum AB
on Thursday, March 23rd, 2006, the following proposals will be put
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 10.50 per share and Tuesday,
- The Board proposes a 4:1 share split, by which every old share is
- In order to adjust the Articles of Association, due to the proposed
- The Board proposes a renewed mandate for the Board to decide on
- The election committee proposes re-election of Jan Kvarnström,
- The election committee proposes the AGM to decide on appointing an
The Board's proposals as well as other items on the agenda are found
on the invitation to attend the AGM, which was published in the
Swedish newspapers Post & Inrikes Tidningar, Svenska Dagbladet and
Göteborgs-Posten, and on www.castellum.se.
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden.
The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 20
billion, and comprises mainly commercial properties. The real estate
portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with
strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the
Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Western Småland.
The Castellum share is listed on Stockholmsbörsen's O-list, Attract
For further information, please contact
Håkan Hellström, CEO, phone +46 31 60 74 00 / mobile +46 705-60 74 56