- Rental income for 2006 amounted to SEKm 2,014 (SEKm 1,907
* Net income after tax for the year amounted to SEKm 1,674 (1,294), equivalent to SEK 10.21 (7.89) per share.
* Income from property management improved by 8% to SEKm 883 (820), equivalent to SEK 5.38 (5.00) per share.
* The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 2.85 (2.62) per share, corresponding to an increase of 9%.
Income from property management for the year, i.e. net income
excluding changes in value and tax, amounted to SEKm 883 (820),
equivalent to SEK 5.83 (5.00) per share. The improvement is 8% and is
chiefly an effect of investments made, and lower interest rate costs.
During the year changes in value on properties and derivatives
amounted to, respectively SEKm 1,145 (932) and SEKm 178 (-40).
During the year investments totalling SEKm 2,283 (1,357) were made,
of which SEKm 1,292 (760) were acquisitions and SEKm 991 (597)
investments in existing properties. Further, 12 (25) properties were
sold for a total of SEKm 460 (468) which gave SEKm 83 (71) in
"Besides a good result there are two things I would like to point out
- our successful leasing activity with SEKm 120 in positive net
leasing, and a higher pace of investments, totalling SEK 2.3 billion
in interesting properties" comments Castellum's CEO, Håkan Hellström.
"It feels good to bring this into the new year in order to meet the
rising interest rates", adds Håkan Hellström.
At today's meeting, the Board of Directors decided on the following
proposals for the Annual General Meeting:
- a dividend of SEK 2.85 per share and Tuesday, March 27, 2007 as
record day for dividend,
- a renewed mandate for the Board to decide on purchase and transfer
of own shares.
Enclosure: Year-end Report 2006
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden.
The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 24
billion, and comprises mainly commercial properties. The real estate
portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with
strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the
Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
The Castellum share is listed on OMX - Nordic list Large cap.
For further information, please contact Håkan Hellström, CEO, phone
+46 31 60 74 00 / mobile +46 705-60 74 56