At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, March 22, 2007, the
following proposals, among other items, will be put forward.
* A dividend of SEK 2.85 per share and Tuesday, March 27, 2007 as record day for dividend.
* Re-election of Jan Kvarnström, Marianne Dicander Alexandersson, Ulla-Britt Fräjdin-Hellqvist, Christer Jacobson and Göran Lindén as Board members. Mats Wäppling and Per Berggren are proposed as new Board members. Jan Kvarnström is proposed as Chairman of the Board of Directors. The present Board members Mats Israelsson and Stig-Arne Larsson have declined re-election. Remuneration to the Board of Directors is proposed to remain unchanged compared to the previous year.
* Re-election of the auditor Ingemar Rindstig and the deputy auditor Conny Lysér. Carl Lindgren is proposed as new auditor. Caj Nackstad who has been the company's auditor since 1994 has declined re-election.
* A new election committee will be appointed for the AGM in 2008. The election committee will be established, in a similar way as before, by the Chairman contacting the three largest registered shareholders at the end of the third quarter 2007 and invite them to appoint one member each to the election committee. The members appointed accordingly, together with the Chairman of the Board, shall constitute the election committee.
* Guidelines for remuneration to Senior Executives and renewal of the existing incentive plan for the company's management.
* A renewed mandate for the Board to decide on purchase and transfer of the company's own shares until the next AGM.
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden.
The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 25
billion, and comprises commercial properties. The real estate
portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with
strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the
Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
The Castellum share is registered on OMX - Nordic list Large cap.
For further information, please contact
Jan Kvarnström, Chairman of the Board of Directors. Phone +49 160 906
Håkan Hellström, CEO, Phone +46 705-60 74 56