- Rental income for 2007 amounted to SEKm 2,259 (SEKm 2,014 previous
- Net income after tax for the year amounted to SEKm 1,487 (1,674),
- Income from property management improved by 5% to SEKm 924 (883),
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 (2.85) per share,
Income from property management for the year, i.e. net income excluding changes in value and tax, amounted to SEKm 924 (883), equivalent to SEK 5.63 (5.38) per share. The improvement is 5% and is an effect of improved net operating income in the property management and investments made, but has been limited by higher interest costs. During the year, changes in value on properties and derivatives amounted to, respectively, SEKm 920 (1,145) and SEKm 99 (178).
During the year investments totalling SEKm 2,598 (2,283) were made,
of which SEKm 1,514 (1,292) were acquisitions and SEKm 1,084 (991)
new construction, extensions and refurbishment.
"Despite high demands placed on yield Castellum has been able to make
investments of SEK 2.6 billion during 2007 and has almost SEK 1
billion in ongoing new construction, extensions and refurbishment
projects" comments Castellum's CEO, Håkan Hellström.
At today's meeting, the Board of Directors decided on the following
proposals for the Annual General Meeting:
- a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share and Tuesday, April 1, 2008 as
record day for dividend,
- a renewed mandate for the Board to decide on purchase and transfer
of own shares.
Enclosure: Year-end Report 2007