At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday, March 27, 2008, the
following proposals, among other items, will be put forward.
* A dividend of SEK 3.00 per share and Tuesday, April 1, 2008 as record day for dividend.
* Re-election of all present members of the Board of Directors, i.e. Mr Jan Kvarnström, Mr Per Berggren, Mrs Marianne Dicander Alexandersson, Mrs Ulla-Britt Fräjdin-Hellqvist, Mr Christer Jacobson, Mr Göran Lindén and Mr Mats Wäppling. Mr Jan Kvarnström should be re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Further proposes that the current level of remuneration should be increased to SEK 1,740,000, out of which SEK 450,000 should be allocated to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and SEK 215,000 to each of the remaining members of the Board of Directors. The amounts include compensation for committee work.
* A new election committee will be appointed for the AGM in 2009 in accordance with the previously applied model. This model entails that the Chairman of the Board of Directors should be assigned to contact the three largest registered or otherwise known shareholders at the end of the third quarter in 2008 and to invite them to each appoint one member of the election committee. The members appointed in accordance with the above, shall, together with the Chairman of the Board of Directors, being responsible for the summoning procedure, constitute the election committee.
* Guidelines for remuneration to the members of the executive management of the company.
* A renewed mandate on purchase and transfer of the company's own shares until the next AGM.