At the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in Castellum AB, on Thursday,
March 24, 2011, following proposals will, inter alia, be presented:
* A distribution of SEK 3.60 per share and Tuesday, March 29, 2011 as the record day for distribution.
* Changesin the Articles of Association regarding notice procedures and auditors' term of office in accordance with amended legislation.
* Re-election of the present board of directors Mr. Jan Kvarnström, Mr. Per Berggren, Mrs. Marianne Dicander Alexandersson, Mrs. Ulla-Britt Fräjdin- Hellqvist, Mr. Christer Jacobson and Mr. Johan Skoglund. Mr. Göran Lindén, who has been a member of the board since 1999, has declined re-election. Mr. Jan Kvarnström is proposed to be re-elected as chairman of the board of directors. Further, theremuneration to the members of the board of directors is proposed to be SEK 1,700,000 out of which SEK 500,000 should be allocated to the chairman of the board of directors and SEK 240,000 to each of the remaining members of the board of directors.
* Re-election of authorized public accountant Mr. Carl Lindgren and new election of authorized public accountant Mr. Magnus Fredmer. The present auditor Mr. Ingemar Rindstig, who has been auditor of the company for two mandate periods, is prevented from being re-elected due to the regulations in force. Further proposes also re-election of authorized public accountant Mr. Conny Lysér as deputy auditor. The election committee proposes that remuneration to the auditors during the term of office shall be based on approved accounts.
* A new election committee shall be appointed in preparation for the Annual General Meeting 2012, in accordance with the previously applied model. This model entails that the chairman of the board of directors should be assigned to contact the three largest registered or otherwise known shareholders at the end of the third quarter in 2011 and to invite them to each appoint one member of the election committee. If such a shareholder should not wish to appoint a member, the fourth largest registered shareholder should be consulted and so on. The members appointed in accordance with the above, shall, together with the chairman of the board of directors, being responsible for the summoning procedure, constitute the election committee.
* Authorisation for the board of directors to resolve to acquire and transfer the company's own shares until the next Annual General Meeting of shareholders.
Appendix: the Summons
For further information, please contact
Jan Kvarnström, chairman of the board of directors. Tfn +49 160 906 01 899
Håkan Hellström, CEO. Tfn +46 705 60 74 56
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden. The fair
value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 32 billion, and
comprises premises for office, retail, warehouse and industrial purposes with a
total lettable area of approx 3.3 thousand sq.m. The real estate portfolio is
owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with strong local roots in
five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm,
Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
Castellum is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB Large Cap.
Castellum AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the
Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein. Source: Castellum AB (publ) via Thomson Reuters ONE